Our mission is to be in the service of fundamental human values through production, distribution and contribution to knowledge at the national level; increased sensitivity of individuals with social, highly qualified, professional and responsive, with soul-oriented conservation and development of universal human values.
The Foundation is charitable, humanitarian and benefit society by focusing on what is the seed of a healthy society, youth.
FASH currently has open dormitories and the center of courses to help students in Tirana, Elbasan, Shkodra, Vlore.
We encourage the development of projects and academic studies in good company.
We organize panels, workshops, forums, symposiums and conferences in collaboration with professionals from relevant fields to develop the professional skills of our youth.
We organize and support social and cultural events, sports tournaments, Olympics, tourist outing, research expeditions, etc.
Some of our implemented projects:
• Project “ Bursa per maturantet”(Scholarship for students) (specifically for good students and economic problems students) is ours the most important project (from 2012 to 2016, every year).
• Project “IQ Competition” which is based on 9 grades to measure the IQ level by USA test ( from 2012 to 2016, every year ).
• Project “ Arsimi na bashkon”( Education brings all together ) in collaboration with Ministry of Education and Sport ( December 2012).
• Chess tournaments for students from 2011 to 2016( every year) in “Fan S. Noli”, “Aleksander Xhuvani”, “Luigj Gurakuqi” universities.
• Project “ The Best Justice Student of the Year “, with Tirana University students in March- April 2013, 2014 and in April – May 2016 with Aleksander Moisiu University students.
• Summer School for ninth grade pupils in Korca, Tirana, Elbasan, Shkoder , Peshkopi, Kukes from 2012 to 2016 in July.
• Project “ Te njohim vendin tone”( Know more about my country) Based in recognition that culture and traditions of Albania we have experiences visits in different city’s of Albania( June-July 2013).
• “A Doctor’s Prescription” , Training Package for medicine students (March-April 2016) .
• “ An Economist’s Portfolio, Training Package for economic students in Tirana and Shkodra ( March- May 2016).
• Java & SAP Training Course for Electronic Science Students every year during October- November months .
• USMLE Training course for medicine Students every year during January- February months.
• Project “ Rinia dhe Arsimi”( Youth and Education) Web Design Competition in November – December 2014.
• Project “ Doktori i Vitit 2015” ( Doctor of the year ) March- May 2015.
• We have our magazine which is called “VIZION” magazine, from March 2016